SlimBrowser is a fast and secure internet browser for Windows fully loaded with powerful features. It starts up quickly and opens web pages right in front of you with minimum delay. It is designed to let you browse the Internet carefree by guarding your personal information and protecting your privacy.
Freeware License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between the end user and FlashPeak. Use of SlimBrowser indicates your acceptance of these terms.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. SlimBrowser is FREEWARE. You can install and use it on an unlimited number of computers. SlimBrowser is free for distribution in any form as long as it’s kept in the original form.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE is owned exclusively by FlashPeak, and this license does not transfer any ownership of the SOFTWARE to you.
3. NON PERMITTED USES. You may not translate, reverse program, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer the SOFTWARE.
4. NO WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED TO YOU “AS IS,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FlashPeak DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. FlashPeak grants the license to the SOFTWARE hereunder and the END USER accepts the use hereof on an “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis. Furthermore, the END USER understands and agrees that IN NO EVENT WILL FlashPeak OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES which might arise out of or in connection with the performance or non-performance of this Agreement or of the SOFTWARE hereunder, even if FlashPeak has been advised of the possibility of such damages, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS due to errors, inaccuracies, omissions, incompleteness or insufficiency of the SOFTWARE or materials, nor for the usefulness of the SOFTWARE to the END USER. In no event shall FlashPeak’S liability related to any of the SOFTWARE exceed the license fees, if any, actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE. FlashPeak shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.