TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, also providing you with a lot of features.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
Download TeraCopy from FileHippo.com
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this software. Use of this software indicates you accept the terms of this license agreement and warranty.
1. Disclaimer of Warranty
TeraCopy (this software) is provided “as-is” and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall the author of this software be held liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
TeraCopy is provided as FREEWARE for private (non-commercial) or educational (including non-profit organization) use. In these cases, you are granted the right to use and to make an unlimited number of copies of this software.
For commercial use, it is required to register this software. Registering is an important source of support in the development of future versions.
3. Restrictions on Use
This software must not be decompiled, disassembled, reverse engineered or otherwise modified.
4. Registered Version
A registered copy of TeraCopy may be used by the licensee exclusively on one or more computers, or used on a network non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
Copyright (C) 2007-2009 Code Sector Inc. All rights reserved.