IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative Freeware (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows.
IrfanView features include:
- Many supported file formats
- Multi language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- and many more …
IrfanView Software License Agreement.
This is a legal agreement between you and IrfanView Software (Irfan Skiljan) covering your use of IrfanView (the “Software”).
- IrfanView is provided as freeware, but only for private, non-commercial use (that means at home).
- IrfanView is free for educational use (schools, universities and libraries) and for use in charity or humanitarian organisations.
- If you intend to use IrfanView at your place of business or for commercial purposes, please register and purchase it. Commercial users: please contact me by E-Mail for prices, discounts and payment methods.
- IrfanView Software is owned by Irfan Skiljan and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
- You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Software or documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without prior written consent from IrfanView (Irfan Skiljan). In the case of an authorized transfer, the transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
- You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software or documentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
- Limited warranty: IrfanView, IrfanView PlugIns and documentation are “as is” without any warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software. In no event shall IrfanView or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.
Copyright (C) 2010 by Irfan Skiljan, Wiener Neustadt, Austria.
All rights reserved.